Fear no mirror: it’s time to fight stubborn fat with Coolsculpting!
Eliminate stubborn fat with Coolsculpting
Fear no mirror : it’s time to fight fat and sculptyour figure with the new non–invasive cooling procedure !
Fat cells are permanently destroyed – no surgery,- no diet- no downtime- an affordable alternative to liposuction.
The latest surgery-free innovation against incontinence in women!
Dr. Charbonneau has used the Erbium laser since 1996 so it is a device he knows well. True to his nature, when he heard of a technique for vaginal tightening using the Erbium laser not yet available in Canada, he looked into its potential benefits.
In December 2012, Dr. Charbonneau and his chief of nursing staff flew to Europe to get specialized training on this new form of treatment. Once again, Health Canada approved the use of this new innovative technique that, thanks to Dr. Charbonneau’s initiative, could improve the quality of life of thousands of women, many of whom might otherwise have undergone surgery.
Exclusively available at l’Institut du laser cutané de l’Outaouais, vaginal tightening treatment results in two important results:
1. It treats mild to moderate incontinence in women in good health (who meet certain criteria).
2. It increases sensation and improves sexual pleasure by strengthening/tightening the vagina area contracted during orgasm.
80% success rate after just one treatment.
A three-step treatment:
1. After a first consultation, the patient must have a Pap test and a gynecological examination. Blood samples and urine culture are also necessary to ensure there are no infections of any sort.
2. After receiving a clean bill of health, treatment can proceed. Practically painless and lasting between 30 to 45 minutes, the treatment is administered by a trained nurse specializing in this technique. There is no need for needles or painkillers and you can return to your daily routine immediately after treatment.
3. One follow-up visit one month following treatment allows the doctor to assess that the treatment was indeed successful. In some cases, a second treatment may be necessary.
Institut du laser cutané de l’Outaouais
At Ilco, our mission is to offer the most efficient care rejuvenation without surgery. Our priority is your health and safety. At a time when everyone can improvise itself as laser technician, is in it reassuring to know that you are in the hands of a real skin specialist? At l’Institut du laser cutané de l’Outaouais care is provided by Dr. Charbonneau, cosmetic dermatologist, and his team of experienced nurses. Doesn’t your skin deserve the best? Take the first step now and slow down time! Make an appointment for a personalized consultation. Your skin will thank you!
Seven Reasons why Dermatology is your Skin’s best friend
Dermatological laser technology is an unquestionable advantage on the medical front. Thanks to non-laser devices, we can now slow the effects of time on the skin – firm it and visibly lessen age spots, wrinkles, scars, unwanted hair, couperose, cellulite, and fatty deposits. In a word, improve the skin’s appearance.
However, the use of lasers without supervision by a dermatologist is not without risk. Experience and the Quebec Association of dermatologists both confirm this fact. If you were thinking of saving a few dollars by turning yourself over to your local beauty salon, think again…
1) Only a dermatologist is a skin expert.
What would your family doctor recommend if he found an unusual-looking spot on your skin? He would undoubtedly send you to a dermatologist. Training in dermatology is limited to only a few hours in the training for general medical practice. A dermatologist however, studies for four to five years – one to two years in internal medicine and 3 years in dermatology – to become a skin specialist. His knowledge and experience insures that you will receive a low-risk treatment tailored to your skin’s condition.
2) Some spots or lesions on the skin can be pre-cancerous or cancerous.
In some cases, lasers used on these spots can unfortunately stimulate cancerous cells and bring about very serious consequences for some patients. Is an aesthetician really qualified to make this kind of diagnosis before treatment?
3) Would you have a breast augmentation done by a psychiatrist or laser-correction for vision performed by an orthopaedist? Would you take a plane that didn’t have a pilot?
The popularity and impressive results in new laser technologies have created incredible business opportunities for many. As a result, health professionals and beauty professionals have made claims to be laser technicians. Unfortunately, many have only received a few hours of training on the use of laser devices. Dermatologists however, are skin specialists; they know the right questions to ask a patient before using such a powerful technology as a laser on his skin. They are the best equipped to effectively diagnose your skin’s condition before proceeding to treatment.
4) Unfortunately, the use of laser technology for skin treatment is yet to be regulated in Canada.
As a result, anybody can become a laser technician. The Canadian Dermatology Association has been decrying risks associated with this absence of regulation for years. Weekly, dermatologists across Canada see patients who have been incorrectly treated by poorly trained laser technicians. Some of these patients will be scarred for life by burns or discolorations, while others will die of cancer that could have been diagnosed in time to save their lives. Until such time as appropriate regulation is in place, Canadians must remain vigilant. By consulting a dermatologist, you stack all the cards in your favour by ensuring that you are treated in the best possible conditions.
5) Dermatologists adhere to a strict code of ethics.
They also have to stay abreast of the latest medical research and keep their skills up-to-date. By consulting a dermatologist, you can be sure to have access to the most recent scientific information related to your condition.
6) You save money when you consult a dermatologist.
No matter what treatment you receive, a dermatologist will avoid unnecessary treatments (ones). The length and cost of treatment is often reduced because a dermatologist generally has access to the latest and most efficient devices.
7) If something goes wrong, a dermatologist will be there!
The risk of complications related to treatment is reduced to its minimum when you consult a dermatologist. Of course, it is impossible to completely eliminate risk. Since dermatologists belong to a professional order and a Medical College, you can rest assured that, if something goes wrong, procedures are in place to correct the situation and offer you the support you need. If you are injured by the laser technician from the local beauty salon…good luck in getting restitution!